As we’re preparing for the Holidays, we feature a number of usability improvements, including a new issue reporter.
- We improved the load time of embeds: we’re now no longer loading background environment maps if they’re not needed.
- We improved the ranking of models on the category/tag galleries for more relevancy.
- We fixed an issue where annotations would sometimes display as ‘null’.
- We’re now displaying a thumbnail when you take a screenshot of your model.
- We added an Issue Reporter to the settings menu. This allows you to flag specific problems with your model so we can investigate.
- We fixed an issue in our PLY importer which could cause certain files to fail uploading.
- When importing FBX files, we now automatically assign the correct Sketchfab materials to your model.
- Comments on the blog are now integrated with our new forum.