Lots of small bug fixes and performance tweaks this week. Plus, a few great improvements to the viewer!
Double click to center the camera: Double click anywhere on a model to zoom in and center the camera. This is great for inspecting different parts of a model. Double click anywhere in the background to reset the camera to the scene origin.
Rotate the scene lighting:
- ALT + drag rotates the environment and lights.
- ALT + SHIFT + drag rotates only the environment.
- ALT + CTRL + drag rotates only the lights.
- Support for Blender curves and metaballs: In Draft Mode, you will be notified when curves and metaballs are converted to meshes
- Improved model name cleaning: You can now name your models with periods, underscores, etc. and they won’t be removed (except for the file extension)
- Fixed an issue with images on Sketchfab.me portfolios
- Fixed an issue with turning Autoplay off for Playlists