An amazing story this week was Michael Balzer who used 3D printing and Sketchfab to convince doctors of a new, noninvasive procedure to remove his wife’s tumor. It ended up saving her eyesight – it’s quite a read!
Other cool embeds that we saw were:
- Two great looking game projects on Kickstarter: Project Nexus 2 and Kôna.
- Double Action, ‘A stylish multiplayer action game’, features a new asset using Sketchfab on their homepage.
- smrtGRiPS offers bike grips that vibrate to guide you along your way. We found a Sketchfab embed on this Portuguese tech site.
- DroneDeploy illustrates their aerial capturing solution using a Sketchfab embed. (To see it, click on “Build your own Google Earth” and then “View 3D Model”).
- The Vietnamese site Smart Living presents their duneHD 102 mediaplayer.
- In the Art category, we really liked Disney Street Fighters by Ingrid Barrios, Dmitry Grebenkov’s Steampunk girl and the Fiat Punto GT by Karol Miklas.
That’s it for this week, keep the cool work coming!