It’s Friday, it’s almost noon in NYC and 6pm in Paris…you know what that means. It’s been a while guys, but we’re back with another Sketchfast this weekend! To celebrate today’s debut of The Lego Movie, we decided that the theme should be…you guessed it – Lego!
The official theme will be to design your own Lego character. Please do feel free to get as crazy and creative with this as possible. We’re talking the Lego version of Abraham Lincoln over here. Accessories can be a sweet addition too.
- Design your own Lego character
- Start your entry from scratch
- Upload your final entry to sketchfab.com with the tag legofast, by Monday 2/10 @ noon EST
- One final entry per user
- 1st: a Sketchfab PRO account for a year and a 3D print
- 2nd: a Sketchfab PRO account for a year
- 3rd: a 3D print
Winners will be voted by the community, good luck!