We are excited to launch our 6th Sketchfast contest. The theme is rather straightforward: Your best Sculptfab!
Sculptfab is a pretty neat sculpting tool, and we decided that using it as a theme in itself was probably the best way to let you express the full potential of your creativity!
- One final entry per user
- Your entry must have been made using sculptfab.com, between Friday, August 30th and Monday, September 2nd at noon (EST).
- Your entry must start with the default sphere provided in Sculptfab.
- You must submit 2 work-in-progress models before your final sculpt to show the evolution (feel free to regularly save your entry in Sculptfab to obj to make sure you don’t lose it).
- Your entries must be submitted to your own personal Sketchfab account, not the general Sculptfab one.
- You can render your final entry in Sketchfab with the material editor, but no other tool is permitted.
- Tag your final entry (only the final one, not the 2 WIPs) with sketchfast6
- 1st prize: a 3D print of your entry + 1 year of Sketchfab PRO
- 2nd prize: a 3D print of your entry
- 3rd prize: 1 year of Sketchfab PRO
Voting and selection will be made by the Sketchfab community, who will be choosing the best sculptfabs!
- Here is a tutorial on how to use Sculptab. And another one here.
- More info about Sculptfab here.
- Thanks Stéphane Ginier for making SculptGL, the awesome tool Sculptfab is based on.
Good luck! Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.