This week we’re taking to the air!! We’re challenging you to sculpt awesome airborne creatures in action. Realistic or fantasy – it’s up to you.
TL;DR: Use your favourite sculpting tools to create any flying creature, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it #FlyingCreaturesChallenge.
- Use your favourite software and workflow to sculpt any flying creature.
- Submit only new work, but feel free to submit multiple scenes.
- Once you’ve created your scene, upload it to Sketchfab, tag it #flyingCreaturesChallenge.
- Share what you’re planning to create on the challenge topic in the forum!
- Submission deadline is Monday, April 30th (23:59 New York time – EST)
- Mieke Roth, Phil Gosch and Rik van den Biggelaar, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team.
The winner receives a $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon), and of course we’ll add three months of Sketchfab PRO to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #flyingCreaturesChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, May 4.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.