And the winner is…
Hello Sculptors, it’s time for another round of our new 3D sculpting challenge! We’ll be leaving the Earthly plane behind us this month as we’ll be encountering angels and demons.
So pick up your favourite sculpting app and enter to win a Wacom Intuos tablet!
Read on for the full rules, but the TL;DR version is: Choose a side! Model an angel or a demon, upload to Sketchfab and tag with #AngelsAndDemonsChallenge to enter.
- You can use any 3D sculpting tool that you like. If you’re new to sculpting, take a look at free tools like Sculptris, Blender or our own Sculptfab.
- Choose a side! Model an angel or a demon.
- Focus on the sculpting, so avoid using textures. Bake your light, or use our Ambient Occlusion for lighting.
- Once you’ve created your 3D model, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it #AngelsAndDemonsChallenge.
- Share what you’re planning to create on the challenge thread in the forum – for extra fun you can collaborate with other participants and create pieces that work well together!
- Submit new work only, but feel free to submit multiple entries.
- Texturing is allowed, but all entries will be judged on their sculpting qualities only.
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, June 6 (23:59 New York time – EST).
We figure any sculpting artist could use a nice tablet to work with, so we’re giving away a Wacom Intuos Draw Tablet. The winner will of course also receive 3 months of Sketchfab PRO as well as a staff pick!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #AngelsAndDemonsChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, June 9.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.