We’re back with our traditional yearly Easter Egg Painting Challenge! For the fourth time in a row we’re inviting everyone for this fun and quick activity.
Enter and you could win one of the ten full color 3D printed easter eggs, sponsored by Shapeways.
You don’t need to be an experienced 3D designer to enter this contest – just visit our Egg Painter, paint the egg with your mouse and save the model to your Sketchfab account. That’s all! And you can enter as many times as you like.
Update: the winners are in. Congratulations everyone!
How to enter
- Visit our Egg Painter App. Use your left mouse button to paint on the egg, and click and hold your right mouse button to look around your egg and reach other parts.
- While painting, you can select different brush sizes and colors with the Radius, Intensity and Color options.
- When your egg is ready, click the ‘Publish to Sketchfab’ button and log in to your Sketchfab account (you can create one at this point too). Be sure to edit your model properties and add the #Easter2017 tag (see screenshot below).
- Get your model in before Tuesday April 25th 2016 at 11:59pm GMT.
- Prize: Full Color Sandstone 3D Print by Shapeways, delivered to your home.
- Seori, Tom, Bart – Sketchfab Community Team
- Andrew Thomas – Shapeways Community Team
Shapeways will send each winner a full color 3D print of their own egg.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works of art.
- Using work that is not your own will immediately disqualify you.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #Easter2017 to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, April 28th.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.