You can now publish your 3D projects directly from AutoCAD to Sketchfab, with our new dedicated exporter!
Here is a quick demo:
- Download the exporter here or the Autodesk App Store.
- Unzip it to AutoCAD plugins folder.
- Run AutoCad, and make sure that the exporter plug-in is loaded. Go to Plug-ins ribbon tab, Publish to Sketchfab ribbon button should be available.
4. When you click on Publish to Sketchfab, a dialog shows up where you can type in properties of the model.
5. Enter your private API Token.
6. When you click on the Publish button the model is uploaded to sketchfab.com. Once it completes, the Sketchfab page is opened in the browser. You can then embed the viewer with your model on any webpage!