Congrats to Ralf Straube, winner of 3DSM2: Dinosaurs with his Raptor! Ralf picked the theme for this weekend’s challenge: Chimera – a combination of two animals. Here’s some background reading if you need to brush up your mythology (I did ;-), and a list of images and artwork for inspiration.
- Create a ’Chimera’ 3D model using a sculpting software. You can use any sculpting software, or our own web based (and free!) one: sculptfab.com
- Share it on your Sketchfab account by Monday, October 6.
- Add #3DSM3 in the title and as a tag
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Friday is featured, wins a $25 3D printing coupon by Shapeways, and gets to choose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries created before theme announcement are not ok.
- Not having fun is not ok!