He picked ’HANDS’ as our next topic. You can scan the hands of your friends or family, good luck with having them stand still 🙂 What about trying your own hand? Or the hands of a mascot or figurine?
You can follow the submission thread here (as soon as entries have been submitted).
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed.
Note: we now have excellent support for tags on the site, so please use these instead of adding the contest tag to the title of your entry!
- Make a 3D scan of hands by Thursday, December 4th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account and add the 3DST28 tag.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.
Update: Congrats to Gerpho, winner of #3DST28 PAPER with his scanned hand