Thank you for participating in #3DST 21 – Wood Carvings, and Congrats to paztec, winner with Wooden beam, a wonderfully detailed and annotated scan of a 15th century wooden beam, located in the cluniac priory of Charolles, Burgundy.
We would like to congratulate our main opponent who made a great model of a Hawaiian Tiki, and who almost defeated us during the last hours of the contest. Great job !
Here is the theme we would like to submit : “Monsters”, because Halloween is coming, and the new filters on Sketchfab will come in handy when creating a spooky atmosphere for the 3D models !
You can follow the submission thread here.
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed.
Rules, as usual:
- Make a 3D scan of a Monster by Thursday, October 23rd (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account with #3DST22 in the title.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.