Thank you for participating in #3DST 15 – Colorful, and Congrats to andylewis, winner with #3DST15 Colourful bonce! Andy first created an artwork and then proceeded to scan and annotate it, inserting a good dose of humor in the process. Awesome work, Andy!
Andy’s choice of topic for this week’s 3DST is Breakfast. It’ll be interesting to see the differences in what everyone finds on his or her plates in the morning.
You can follow the submission thread here.
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed.
Rules, as usual:
- Make a 3D scan of your BREAKFAST by Thursday, September 11th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account with #3DST16 in the title.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.
Winner update: Congrats to R0m1R, winner with French Breakfast!