Thank you for participating in #3DST 14 – Tchotchkes, and Congrats to Daniel_cahill5, winner with #3DST14 Fishy Knick-Knack, an amazingly colorful thingy that no aquarium or garden lover (I can’t decide which) should live without! Daniel picked the theme for the next 3DST: Colorful.
You can follow the submission thread here.
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed.
Rules, as usual:
- Make a 3D scan of something COLORFUL by Thursday, September 4th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account with #3DST15 in the title.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 Shapeways 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.
Winner update: Congrats to andylewis, winner with Colourful Bonce!