We’ve spent the past weeks working on v 1.15.0, and just released it!
Here is a quick overview of the new features:
- Support of bump textures.
- Support of vertex color in obj file format.
- Referrals: invite 5 of your friends, and get a sketchfab.me account for 1 year for free!
- Commission a 3d model: you can now order a model or apply to become an affiliated Sketchfab author.
- FOV: set the field of view of your models in the edit panel.
- Mobile version: viewer is now (more) mobile friendly :) (see below).
- Performance improvement for faster loading.
- Partners API: create / update / upgrade users remotely.
- Minecraft exporter: allow people to upload minecraft levels
We hope you’ll enjoy those improvements, and we are already working on the next release!
The Sketchfab dev team.
ps: any feature request or suggestion? > email@example.com
The new “mobile friendly” interface preview: