This means that you can now present backers with a new form of interactive media! Upload your Game assets, 3D scans, 3D Print or current product prototype design and show them in real-time 3D on your campaign page using Sketchfab.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Upload your model to Sketchfab (it’s free!).
2. Copy the model URL from the address bar.
3. Under product description, click on Video.
4. Simply paste the URL into the box as if it was a video and press ‘add’.
4. Be amazed as the model appears in the product description, allowing you to share your models with all the Kickstarter community!
Remember that you can also embed your model on your website, and include the embed code in your Press Kit so bloggers and journalists can use it.
Let us know if you have used Sketchfab in your campaigns and we will be happy to promote them! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org